Saturday 21 May 2016

Check Out My New Blog!

HI THERE

So as I said in my previous post, I decided to try a beauty blog, consisting of skin care, makeup, etc. So here it is:

YASTOBEAUTY

I know this is not the most creative name in the entire planet. But it is from the title of a section in my notebook when I was struggling with my severe break out, and decided to make plans on how to cure my acne. The plans that I made consists of what skincare should I choose, what kind of makeup should i wear, and also the budget and stuff. Yaknow, since I was a broke uni student who live by herself so I have to make a financial decision regarding everything, including my skin care.

So if you are interested, please check it out. The blog is also to keep track of my skin care and makeup routine, as well as my motivation to take care of my skin and appearance.

Daz all for now. See Ya!

No comments: